in a relationship ship with

Typing, deleting...that's the new messaging. Trying not to pry or elude to anything ever... Like the opposite of small talk but at the negative end of conversation. It's like an unpoetic unimportant, rhetorical metaphor, for I am frustrated today and nobody can or would do anything about it, even if it was up to me, as me. This is my new status...only sending because it's not like we have online interactions, pretend i don't look at your status. Mentally unwell but enough to know of wellness. Fighting the urge to delete this, install all my apps, change my passwords, pray that no one reads this. Hashtag today's accomplishment, all before coffee, xo , but before adequate sleep well deep in The matrix or Babylon or post-apocalyptic Shadow Dawn Doom scroll may as well be on parole but the Earth leads me with petrol. This is for you but not the me in everyone but also for everyone