Draft : I won't please her.

she slips into the bedroom and slams her balled fist off the table, glaring at me. I say, "what" and she responds " doesn't matter" and staggers to the bed shoulders limp, throws her self on the bed.
I get up, disintersted in her angst since apparently she won't verbalize it anyway, move slowly, tiredly toward the bathroom, and she screams " you don't even care". I continue on my way, to relieve myself of not only her again, but of the urine i'd been holding the entire time, she was slamming shit around on the bathroom counter.
I hear he footsteps , and then the door creek open, as i stand penis in hand with no intention to respond, untill it hits me, thats what she wants is for me not to respond, because she legitamatley thinks that i do not "care". I finish, and start the shower, look her in the eyes as i undress and ask her to join me. She leaves the room, and returns once i have made it in.
I mumble, you are relentless, and she pretends not to hear, tho it was said with that intention anyway, we let it pass. I press her body against mine, and i smell every bit of her in the steam surrounding us, tired smells, old smells, new smells, my smell, her smell, our smell, i inform her i could never live without this. Of course she laughs, really really laughs and says, "of course you could".
I tell her i am getting the towels and she, pays no mind to me leaving the room, after 6 months of not parting, i pack my things and i go, it is only a hotel room, it is only a temporary place, with me and her, i tell myself, it doesn't matter, i dont care, i just do not care, that is what i will tell myself.




(EDIT200words)

[She slips into the bedroom, slams her balled fist off the table, glares at me. I say, "what",she responds
"doesn't matter".

I get up, disinterested in her angst, she won't verbalize it, move tiredly toward the bathroom,then she screams
" you don't even care".

I go to relieve myself, of her and of the urine i'd been holding the entire time she was slamming shit off the bathroom counter. The door creeks open, as i stand penis in hand with no intention to respond, untill it hits me, that's what she wants,no fucking response.I finish, start the shower, look her in the eyes, undress and ask her to join me.

I mumble, you are relentless, she pretends not to hear. I press her body against mine, i smell every bit of her in the steam surrounding us, tired smells, my smell, our smell, i inform her i could never live without this.Of course she laughs, really really laughs and says,
"of course you could".

I tell her i'm getting the towels,it's a temporary place with me and her. I tell myself, it doesn't matter, i dont care,that is what i will tell myself.]