Tired, not so torn, and over most of anything that is not simply love in "this"

Halfway between don't touch me and please don't leave before i wake up,
Will you watch me throw up, i know its not romantic, but you helped me tip
the cup up, i didn't mean to keep my iloveyou's far and stray , i didn't mean to
tell you sorry just to watch you walk away. I feel my guilt inside this, and i am
halfway down, by the time you start to get up, to get it, to work with what we
have before we start to try to make it, to manifest this, to bring about and keep
this.

A million reasons why we can't work, before we considered it as anything but
quarters, of a dollar that we are too reluctant and too poor to spend. Its cold to
find me starving you inside of this, warm place i have found in myself, that you
deny exists. I am whole, and sometimes not so wholesome, you are distant and
its difficult not to want just a pinch of something in this bland thing we have begun
to create inside this fragrant garden, we can see if we quit believing we are making
mistakes and start making real decisions .