epic old face book updates

Jade Hope-Able Erdalssøn

You are not only human : you are god : and the brother of all his sons and daughters. all that is / is aware.

Know for thy self . . That all around is changing and in the light that you lend the other you find yourself. Ahimsa

If i want it even for a moment and long to possess it : it will fade away : more fit for the next and full of a my love : i forget im no one when he looks at me


If you should ever track me down : i will surrender there : i am the distance you put between the moments we will be. .


See i am no king i where no crown . But but desprit time they seem over now . But still i weaken somehow C&c Ahimsa


Contentment through lack of options has never found its self fitting in my perception of peace . . Finding clarity slowly. Love boundlessly.


I want to hear a word i never have. .Oh and if there were a lord it'd be silence. when Come the days n' nights when i know thy self as one w all of the creation


Needs to cleanse further and is attempting not to run in every direction. Admiration is my only ambition. . Correct your own spelling i dont intend on it myself


BOUNDLESS LOVE IS WITHOUT EXPECTATIONS : ITIS WHOLE WITHIN ITS SELF : ITIS GIVEN ENDLESSLY WITHOUT POSITION OR JUSTIFICATION : IT IS AND WILL BE : IT HAS BEEN.