i in mind

i in mind quote a thousand
fallen prophets : ones born
of a mother and a father like me

un like me : so like me
less or more to hope for

its funny that i am writing this today
twenty four years ago my mother lay in pain
as i did with my two... and never really
expect to have anything to give

i have myself : im assured thats enough
and then turned into a joke by someone
of a "higher authority

theres nothing i would search for out of
this, wanting to know thy self, to let go
to have what is had by every being, within this

i am alive, and i tell you i want to do something
i want to do something, anything, maybe nothing
but god dammit, right?! what are we to do

i need a hallow place to call my own
somewhere : where its standing that
the breath is more then honed

my stature beat less
my wholesome
speechless

i rock because i can
and i quote because
i don't intend on speaking
any truths today